Tuesday, March 15

the peachy world of Planet Fur...

there are so many reasons to love Marlous and her wonderfully peachy world of Planet Fur.
below are just a few...

reason #1: Molly the cat and her bunnykins


reason #2: pretty wall mounted animals all beautifully hand stitched





reason #3: Marlous' new nest, filled with handcrafted details, thrifty finds, plenty of calming white and bold splashes of color. actually it was the chair you see in the first photo which stopped me in my tracks and caused me to take a closer look at Marlous and her lovely world. yes, i admit it, i was overcome with chair envy, oh well yes and fabric envy too...







reason #4: blankity bunnykins hand stitched from recycled goodness, one of which lives at mossy shed. upon arrival, 'blankity' having travelled the seas with his vintage security puzzle piece safely tied around one ear, became firm friends with pesky 'pom-pom' squirrel and together they spend their day wisely plotting silly tricks to play on other forsaken souls within the shed.



reason #5: Molly the cat again



she is wearing her editing cap today whilst holding in her hands enough material to write two books ~ Tif
footynote: please note all images belong to Marlous and Molly, i wish they belonged to me but they do not. i kind of think you knew this but i had best say it anyhow. not the bit about me wishing they were mine, the bit about the images belonging to Marlous and Molly :)

13 comments:

mother of purl said...

Grrr I just think I've got my home jsut the way I want it and then something like this comes along and I need to change it all! I love that birdy wallpaper- I must have some! x

blueberries in the fields said...

oh i love those little bunnies, her creatiosn are quite interesting, love her home. but love yours even more. and i must admit i am pretty envious of little Olive's new blankie. ^-^
sending hugs,
monique

Carol said...

I can see why you love Planet Fur, so bright and cheery and so lovingly put together. Wonderful quirkiness.......... and Molly has such a cute face!
Carol xx

Teresa Kasner said...

Dear Tif,

Your post was uplifting to me today. What a cute kitty face that is! My post on my blog today is droopy sad-ly so reading yours lifted my mood.

Hugs from Oregon.. Teresa

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh Tif ANOTHER FABULOUS blog for me to fall into....THANK YOU for sharing Lovey....You are INDEED a most GENEROUS soul....!!

I'm off to visit Marlous & Molly....!

Cheers from Oz,
Tamarah :o)

PS: I leave for Texas Antique Week this Saturday & will be travelling tre light....EXCEPT of course for my peach PEACH Dottie Angel note book....I can't WAIT to fill it with my thoughts & stories of my adventures....WOOHOO....!!

Naturally Carol said...

Those 'heads' on the wall are amazing...why is it that all the superlatives you really want to use to describe something you've never seen before seem too little and ordinary? The colours and design make them whimsical and fascinating. Lovely pics.

dottie angel said...

i am delighted you like Marlous and Molly too :)

Tamarah! wow what an amazing adventure ahead of you...

and Teresa, you are not alone, i think we all are with heavy heart for Japan

Eleni said...

Um, can we please discuss the flowery birdie wallpaper?!! I am green with envy.

WinnibriggsHouse said...

I absolutely adore that bunny, am off to see more now!

D @ Homemade and Happy said...

Dear Tif
Thank you for that joyous splash of colourful photos and lots of fun too!
Happy editing,
D x

Lisa Jayne said...

She does have a lovely home, and that yellow wall is gorgeous...how to convince the boyfriend he need to paint a wall yellow. Man, that is one grumpy faced cat!

Anonymous said...

Molly looks like a very sweet cat :)

Babongo Handmade said...

Ow, it's so nice to see Marlous and Planet Fur here. Marlous is such a sweet and I love her creatures. She deserves all the peachy words in the world! :)